DEVELOPMENTFundraising the right way.
Development work is hard, and there is a lot of advice out there. What’s going to work best for you and your donors? We’ll help you ask and answer the right questions, like:
- Are you chasing money? If a grant opportunity doesn’t look like a good fit, we will talk you out of it—and find the right asks for the right prospects.
- Does your annual report just sit on a shelf? We’ll help you create a dynamic piece (that works both on- and off-line) you can use all year.
- Is your board not on board with fundraising? We can identify ways to rally them around the cause.
How we can amplify your fundraising:
- Annual and capital campaign strategy and implementation
- Grants Management and Grant Writing – Foundations and government
- Prospect identification and cultivation – Individual and institutional
- Interim Solutions – Support during Development and Communications staff transitions
- Department operations and process development
SUCCESS STORY: HousingLink
“Working with the team at AmplifyDMC has been one of the best decisions for HousingLink,” shares Executive Director Sue Speakman-Gomez. “Not only has partnering with them expanded our development capacity and directly led to increased housing options for low-income renters, but it has also taken a lot of the stress out of the development work.” Read more about how our long-term partnership with HousingLink strengthened the organization’s grant-seeking and other development efforts.
SUCCESS STORY: West Side Community Organization (WSCO)
AmplifyDMC is proud to partner with WSCO, a nonprofit building community power on Saint Paul’s West Side. “As a new executive director, I knew collaborating with a strong partner like Amplify would help WSCO put the right systems in place for future sustainability,” says Executive Director Monica Bravo. “The Amplify team did a great job of jumping right in and understanding the whole picture: our community’s needs, WSCO’s organizational needs, and what support I needed as a new ED.” Learn about the different ways we’ve helped WSCO reach its development and fundraising goals here.
SUCCESS STORY: FamilyWise
Our partnership with FamilyWise is a strong example of “The Amplify Way.” Approaching the work across four phases—discovery, triage, optimization, and amplification—the AmplifyDMC team has been able to increase FamilyWise’s individual giving and grant-making success. As Executive Director Ann Gaasch says, “Amplify gave us precise yet plain language messaging that connected with our financial supporters. Now, we’re able to focus on our work with families without scrambling…to raise money.”
Like what you're hearing?
Get in touch with us to learn more about ways we can boost your development potential.